Fire outbreak guts market in Dar

The market used by traders caught fire at around 03:15 hours causing substantial losse

Fire outbreak guts market in Dar

The market used by traders caught fire at around 03:15 hours causing substantial losse

06 mart 2018 Tuesday 16:29
Fire outbreak guts market in Dar

By Emmanuel Onyango

A MARKET at Mbagala Rangi Tatu, in the outskirts of Dar es Salaam city, was gutted by fire this morning as residents, traders and customers struggled to extinguish it.

“The market used by traders caught fire at around 03:15 hours causing substantial losses,” said an eyewitness who preferred anonymity.

Dar es Salaam firefighters brigade was quick to respond to the emergency call and manage to reach the area and put off the fire on time.

No injuries or death were recorded except huge financial losses for traders selling hand me down clothes.

Early reports suggest the fire might have been caused by an electric fault.

Azania Post

Comments
Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
<strong>Warning!</strong> Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.