Tanzania: Mgongolwa allays fears on shares allotment for Yanga SC   

Mgongolwa said that his committee will reach every fans to receives the opinions before  offloading shares to investors.

Tanzania: Mgongolwa allays fears on shares allotment for Yanga SC   

Mgongolwa said that his committee will reach every fans to receives the opinions before  offloading shares to investors.

27 December 2017 Wednesday 15:25
Tanzania: Mgongolwa allays fears on shares allotment for Yanga SC   

By Amini Nyaungo

THE Chairman  of  Yanga’s   investors committee  Alex Mgongolwa has said his committee will overcome all challenges which their fellow traditional rivals Simba SC facing in transformation period.

 Yanga Africans has started the process of getting investors who will own 49% shares as per directives of Government Sports Council to all clubs .

 Mgongolwa said that his committee will reach every fans to receives the opinions before  offloading shares to investors.

''Yanga is the people’s club  we  are not going against their need, I will make sure that we meet every one needs and prepare a programe which is  fit to all ,'' said Mgongolwa.

The club has decided to run their team as a company, in a just few days after their rivals Simba awarded Mohammed Dewji the team with 50 percent shares.

According to the government every team is allowed to offload   only 49 per cent and the remaining 51 per cent remained for the members of the team.

According to the constitutional of 2010, article 3. Yanga  Members may own around 51% and the remained be allocated to  shareholders.

Azania post

Azania Post

Comments
Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
<strong>Warning!</strong> Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.